Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

F A D Birthday giveaway...

F A D will be giving away gifts for members who are celebrating their birthday... Simply post in this thread that its your birthday and we'll give you a gift...

Remember ..you have to be FAD member to claim your gifts...

Not FAD member yet? click here to join

glow88 wrote:
=) weeee! my bday is coming LOL

that's good... you will have to choose 1 or 2 or 3... but your answer will be on ur bday..lol we'll wait for that day... :biggrin: :

chay wrote:
glow88 wrote:

that's good... you will have to choose 1 or 2 or 3... but your answer will be on ur bday..lol we'll wait for that day... :biggrin: :

haha still got like bout hmmm 23 days to go i think ^^
so am i suppose to choose now or later?

glow88 wrote:
chay wrote:
glow88 wrote:

haha still got like bout hmmm 23 days to go i think ^^
so am i suppose to choose now or later?

ohhh so its fast approaching dear...i suggest do the choosing on your bday...but u must think which number u will choose 1 or 2 or 3...curious???? that's surprise!!! :blush2: :

Nice... but my birthday is in JULY!!!!
I guess I have a lot of time to ponder which number I will chose! LOL!

Kiki Lolo wrote:

I guessed will try to do something for this...since we're still few... i want every members to be happy!!! if ur bday have passed already (only this year) we can give u the gift even a little late..

all u have to do is choose which numbers you like ..u have to choose 1 number only betwwen 1, 2 or 3...choose now kiki lolo...

smorkle wrote:
oh boy! it's not mine till december but this is very nice of FAD!!

DEcember is near smorkle! u will have it then...just i want to be fair with the members... so they would appreciate FAD for this.

You started it just too late for me Ashamed My birthday was last week ..so I have to wait a full year

kasijab wrote:
You started it just too late for me Ashamed My birthday was last week ..so I have to wait a full year

no worrries kasi! as i told kiki lolo earlier,,we will be giving chances for those members to receive their gifts even if its late..fair treatment for all members..we're still few so thats why we can do something about it..

I want you to choose between 1-3 then...post it here...and will send u the gift Smile

chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:

no worrries kasi! as i told kiki lolo earlier,,we will be giving chances for those members to receive their gifts even if its late..fair treatment for all members..we're still few so thats why we can do something about it..

I want you to choose between 1-3 then...post it here...and will send u the gift Smile

I was joking sweetie ..you don't have to give me a gift Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:

no..no..no... common mummy kasi..its no joke! we will really give u gift...please choose number.. 1,2 or 3? i was really thiknking of u before kikilolo posted here..coz ur bday just passed few days only...pleasee...choose number...

chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:

no..no..no... common mummy kasi..its no joke! we will really give u gift...please choose number.. 1,2 or 3? i was really thiknking of u before kikilolo posted here..coz ur bday just passed few days only...pleasee...choose number...

I'm embarrased now Ashamed I was only joking around ....get one of your girls to choose for me if you really want to send something ...that would be appreciated xx

hihi^^
so i am suppose to choose 1 , 2 or 3 rite?

i pick 2 ^^
tell me what i have on my bday hehe!

kasijab wrote:
chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:

I'm embarrased now Ashamed I was only joking around ....get one of your girls to choose for me if you really want to send something ...that would be appreciated xx

my eldest chooses # 3 for u mummy kasi... just check kasi's door for the gift..bealted happy birthday from FAD.. :biggrin: :

kasijab wrote:

me to hun i have it in the start off september Laughing

kasijab wrote:
Thank you so much Chay ...I love my gift xxxx

ur always welcome mummy Kasi!! we love you too much as u do always help everyone here... Smile

ohhh its realy kindly you do this hun i thing i will try nr. 1

marianna_petsociety wrote:
nr.3 please Smile

hi hun! we suggest you to post again and claim the gift on your bday..as it will be this coming October right? We are just giving the gift now for all those members bday which has just passed already... so dont worry u will have your gift and we already have you chosen number (#3)...thanks for posting...

berna_gal wrote:
:biggrin: : :biggrin: : i will send your item smut congratulationscongratulations

wow thank you so much im so sur'prise and realy glad i realy thing all members insite here is so kindly :friends:

chay wrote:
marianna_petsociety wrote:
nr.3 please

hi hun! we suggest you to post again and claim the gift on your bday..as it will be this coming October right? We are just giving the gift now for all those members bday which has just passed already... so dont worry u will have your gift and we already have you chosen number (#3)...thanks for posting...

Hi!Thank you very much hun!!!
Yes my bday is in October

smut wrote:
berna_gal wrote:
:biggrin: : :biggrin: : i will send your item smut congratulationscongratulations

wow thank you so much im so sur'prise and realy glad i realy thing all members insite here is so kindly :friends:

You're welcome smut!!! hope u like the gift...we hope to see u also in our upcoming Word Twist Game...nice prize instore for the winner. Smile

chay wrote:
smut wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

You're welcome smut!!! hope u like the gift...we hope to see u also in our upcoming Word Twist Game...nice prize instore for the winner. Smile

ohhh yes yes i will try to be there when i have time to be there Laughing there is so much to do irl and it have been there the last 2 months nowe but i hope still to get more time here in the forum

chay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
Thank you so much Chay ...I love my gift xxxx

ur always welcome mummy Kasi!! we love you too much as u do always help everyone here... Smile

:blush3:

chay wrote:
smut wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

wow i realy like the gift :biggrin: : and i already have a ide with it congratulations

chay wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

I guessed will try to do something for this...since we're still few... i want every members to be happy!!! if ur bday have passed already (only this year) we can give u the gift even a little late..

all u have to do is choose which numbers you like ..u have to choose 1 number only betwwen 1, 2 or 3...choose now kiki lolo...

Wow! Just saw this! Been busy the last couple of days. Your making me feel guilty now...I didn't mean to have you go and offer me a be-lated birthday present...LOL
That's very kind of you to offer...we all love presents..especially birthday ones. And now...since I do get to choose a number.....I pick.....3!
Thanks hun!
LOL

Kiki Lolo wrote:
chay wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

Wow! Just saw this! Been busy the last couple of days. Your making me feel guilty now...I didn't mean to have you go and offer me a be-lated birthday present...LOL
That's very kind of you to offer...we all love presents..especially birthday ones. And now...since I do get to choose a number.....I pick.....3!
Thanks hun!
LOL

hi kiki lolo...just sent u a F/R

gifts delivered to kiki...belated happy birthday..hope u enjoy the gifts!!!

esperia wrote:
cant wait too my bday is december

that's very soon hun! dont worry u will have it on your bday just dont forget to post here... congratulations

chay wrote:
esperia wrote:
cant wait too my bday is december

that's very soon hun! dont worry u will have it on your bday just dont forget to post here... congratulations

hope i wont be on holidays Ashamed

TipPy wrote:
i hope i could get my gift Ashamed

yes tippy...Happy birthday to you!!! which number would u choose as a gift? 1, 2 or 3? :roll:

geney wrote:
O.. my birthda is coming. 9th October. congratulations

dont forget to post it here..so u can claim ur gift...dont forget to choose number for ur gift..