Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karl

Bikes to sell or Break

Hi I'm fairly new on here and i have managed to collect about 70 bikes/ mopeds over the last 5 years or so and am looking to move most of them on this year. They range from things like a 04 XJR1300 and 51 ZX12 right through fazers and sv650s, right down to mopeds. Some go,some don't. Some are tidy and ready to ride, some are good projects and some are to break. A nice old Kettle, Ktm Duke2, CCM 604, GT125, Some RD and X7 bits are some of the more interesting stuff. I'm NOT a shop and don't ask shop prices! I'll answer any questions every couple of days. Thanks. . . KARL party

Not looking to buy myself but would have thought a list some photos and prices would be the way to go.
Also just noticed you are not in the classifieds section but the ride out section??

sent him this Pm:

Hi Karl, please read the rules m8, /t2-rules
I can't really let you start advertising like that m8 , it is only your first post ,and not fair to those that i have stopped before,
Please feel free to join in ( as long as the posts are not just to advertise) and after you have joined in for a while and got a bit of a post count, you can always advertise your bikes and bits in the classified section,

Cheers Dave (admin)

had this reply

My apologies for a breach of forum rules, It was unintentional and a good lesson that i perhaps should read the rules now too. Thanks for your help Dave. . . Karl