Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Wanted:rack for 1200 Bandit

The title says it all really. I've got a '98 B12 which I'd like to do a bit of a tour on, and soft bags & tankbag could do with a little augmentation. So, I'm on the lookout for a Renntec type rack which I could strap a tailpack/rucksack/WHY onto. Anyone? Smile

eBay is usually good for this kind of thing. If there's not one there right now, it's probably worth checking every week or so because one should eventually come up! Smile

i managed to bag myself a renntec rack and a renntec tailpack for the rack off ebay a while ago.....it took a time for them to come up but its worth waiting as a bargain will come along.

@jezza wrote:
i managed to bag myself a renntec rack and a renntec tailpack for the rack off ebay a while ago.....it took a time for them to come up but its worth waiting as a bargain will come along.

Plenty of time yet m8...sound advise thumbs

ive just watched two go on ebay they were for a 6 but should be compatible with a 12. just keep checking thumbs