Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greg

Pinlock

looking at getting a pinlock ready visor and insert , am looking at the protectint one (reacts to changing light conditions) anyone got one and are they worth the extra 20 quid more than a clear pinlock ?

cheers folks thumbs

Ive always used pinlock visors i love em, but i only use the dark tint as i never really ride at night. Very Happy

They are great things, used a pinlock through three hard winters of going to work early on my bike and never fogged up once...these are not just for posh helmets as pinlocks are available as a universal kit that includes a small drill ,locks and internal visor.....I would recommend fitting to any helmet you have.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=universal+pinlock+visor&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Pinlock rules all the way, superb piece of kit thumbs

Always had the clear but I fancy the re-actilite one, sounds like a brilliant idea, I'm going to the MCN show at Excel next week so I'll hopefully get a bargain !

I did have one of the photosensitive ones last year but found it a bit slow to react and also never really got dark enough in strong sunlight. went back to my far more effective and way cooler gold irridium, carry a spare clear on me. Smile

I did have one of the photosensitive ones last year but found it a bit slow to react and also never really got dark enough in strong sunlight. went back to my far more effective and way cooler gold irridium, carry a spare clear on me. Smile

That's interesting, I might just save my £40 to spend on something else then and stick with my sunglasses thumbs

went with the clear one in the end and will carry my sunglasses thumbs