Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

My 600 bandit

Heres my baby. my 600 bandit 1998.

I picked it up for £925 back in october as a cat c write off, but only had 3500 miles on it, it had a fiaring but it was smashed, exhaust was dented, bars bent, and a scrape on engine cover. so ive put twin dominator hadlights on, drag bars, scorpion exhaust, and many other little bits to tidy it up.

So far ive done a few things but nothing majour but my next thing im doing in the spring is white powdercoated wheels, and cansy apple green paint Very Happy

Heres how it looks now

ITCHY wrote:
Can't wait to see it in the new colour
Yea dont forget to keep us all updated, love to see the pics when finished Very Happythumbs

Yep will do. some time this month im going to book the powdercoat in advanced, and the spraying i can get done when im off college. but ill be going pillion to a summer job ill have during easter lol. and ill paint engine in the summer time, but whiel its off the road ill do all the covers black thumbs

Yep will do. some time this month im going to book the powdercoat in advanced, and the spraying i can get done when im off college. but ill be going pillion to a summer job ill have during easter lol. and ill paint engine in the summer time, but whiel its off the road ill do all the covers black thumbs
Very Happythumbs

Havent posted in this post for a while lol.

been doing some tweaking to the bandit. and this week its had new tyres (wider), new brake pads (carbon ceramic), i got a chrome visor for my aray Smile , an air horn and this very sexy undertray.

First i striped the bike down.

Next the tray was on Smile

then the lights were wired up

then my massive number plates on! need a smaller one i think

and here is the end result

also heres some pics from last weekend the day after my 18th party me and 2 mates went to clear out heads and had some fun thumbs

thanx Smile

noticed since first pics ive jacked it up, subbied the exhaust and bound to be more extras!

also got my own compressor so spraying the bike once ive learnt banana

Okay off college at mo so decided to do abit of painting. ive done the 5 engine covers black, and sprayed the incetrs to the frame silver. looks smarter i think, will dothe whole engine in the summer thou, just wanted to get the covers done for the spring :icon_thumright:

Okay engine pushed back together, paint still not 100% dry but you get the idea so far Wink

and today up near the sea, all baked on properly Smile

Nice look thumbs . Have you looked at the chrome inserts for the front? Backed mine with metal same colour as paint work brings the 's' out on them? Waiting for the completed pics!! no1no1

thanx guys

and yeh, but bit pricey for what they are, and im saving for front changing the speedo/clocks, light, and mirrors next. the plan ive got it looks so good thumbs.

and once ive done a few more bits im spraying the bike, but dont know what colour do i got bright, or something nice but bit darker, found a nice deep pearl blue, or deep candy red. and then ill sort infils out Very Happy

lol thanx Wink

next stop is koso clocks, some ace mirrors i saw on a streettriple, and the headlight. crosser style but not, if looks chavvy ill think of something else. and them the bike can change colour party

but what. 3 choices so far

pearl grape blue
pearl orange fusion
Deep candy red.

looks simular to the maroon bandits, but darker, and candy so could put a shimer underneath for that glitter shine

scratch

lol thanx Wink

next stop is koso clocks, some ace mirrors i saw on a streettriple, and the headlight. crosser style but not, if looks chavvy ill think of something else. and them the bike can change colour party

but what. 3 choices so far

pearl grape blue
pearl orange fusion
Deep candy red.

looks simular to the maroon bandits, but darker, and candy so could put a shimer underneath for that glitter shine

scratch

Mine is classed as "candy red", and I was surprised at how dark it was. Hadn't seen many that colour, until I got it painted Shocked. I think you'd be better with the blue or orange. To turn heads, I think the orange would be better, stands out more when you park it up thumbs

Okay some progress, ive now got some braided lines, Dominator screem and some new stickers ;D

Yes i know the bike needs a clean its being dont tmoz before hastings may day run, and i know bottom yokes looking abit jank, but next thing on my list to paint. More pics tmoz after the clean polish and wax so will sparkle

yeh cheers. may get big tin and use my compressor and do swinger, forks and yokes thumbs

bikes current state. as you can see bot sides of engine have little marks on the front covers, and look how bent that clutch lever is.

some of damadge was from an accident monday, and lever and left cover from bike falling over today. but accident paid cash, so got the exhaust on way, new bits, and few nice little nick nacks thumbs

Bikes lookin well nice Chad, exhaust looks good thumbs , looks like you still got the big reg plate Rolling EyesSmile

cant afford a small one at the min.

but debating whether to stop spedning an save for bigger bike for wen restrictions up for buy a b12 lump for it.

yeh. and maybe swap some of the bits over. depends on budget when if i get an apprenticeship wont have thousands, but if i have enougth mone id love the naked fz1 or a z1000

Guest Guest

Bike is looking well Chad. I'm charging the camera and should have those pics for ya later salute