Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Unatec tail units

Sorry if its in the wrong section im not sure sorry if it is.

But just wonderd are unatec tail units any good. when £280 single or £360 double, and ill use a double unit is pricey but i cant be asked to cut my basndit to pieces so wonderd are they any good? also are the light holes already cut as i dont like the square ones id rather fit something abit different.

Thanx
Chad

Your ok Chad your in the right section, as for the unit i havent a clue sorry, but im sure someone will know on here Very Happythumbs

theyr ridiculously overpriced in my opinion and dont look very nice if im honest.

im not sure about the tail lights, but im led to believe that they're already cut out.

I know they are Sad but i really dont fancy chopping my frame as i dont weld so its getting the bike about as well. and i thought of getting on and putting some better led lights on maybe something like the 2004 z1000 light. but i could fibreglass fill the holes i guess.

I wouldnt touch them mate,as matt says to over priced

I was going to get one but a mate of mine said,he knew someone who had,and the holes didnt line up for the fixings

if ya know anyone whos good with fibre glass make one this is a home made job,not bye me though got it of evilbay thumbs

[img][/img]

@lee wrote:
I wouldnt touch them mate,as matt says to over priced

I was going to get one but a mate of mine said,he knew someone who had,and the holes didnt line up for the fixings

if ya know anyone whos good with fibre glass make one this is a home made job,not bye me though got it of evilbay thumbs

[img][/img]
I love you art cans i got one, sound awesome thumbs