Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BOOSH

the new paint job

forget the link i have uploaded it on here can you see the pic above now lol thumbs

@BOOSH wrote:
forget the link i have uploaded it on here can you see the pic above now lol thumbs
yes you can see the pic above, the link is the same pic but you will only see it if you have a facebook account thumbs

unless it only works if your on my list of friends thats why it might have worked for dave, who know lol, sorry the link didnt work tho hate that when that happens and glad you all like the look of it Smile

wheres the headlight from its well nice, i wana sort somthing other than twin doms but dont know what

Like the paint job thumbs

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the bike ?

very nice but... you do know that re-spraying it in BURGUNDY has slowed it right down don't you? fofl

@firehawk wrote:
very nice but... you do know that re-spraying it in BURGUNDY has slowed it right down don't you? fofl

DAVE, BAN THIS MAN!!!!!! Very Happy

@firehawk wrote:

DAVE, BAN THIS MAN!!!!!! Very Happy

Truth hurts eh ? Laughing

hi ya cheeky buggers lol, well its good job its red then hey fofl the headlight i have had for along time which i got from ebay, cant remember who the person was but i can tell you its called a BASTARD! if that helps and it is on a honda bros 400 Very Happy

[quote="stantheman"]link didnt work for me either Sad [/quoteThe link didnt work for Me either Stan ...butthat headlight unit does...thats awsome.. Shocked