Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Screenee

MCN Fantasy road race League ???

Ok just got the go ahead from Dave....

follow the link on the first post to the MCN FRR competition, it's free to enter.

Once you have selected your team, Click on the red button below your team that says, ENTER A NEW LEAGUE
The league for this site is Called Hutch's Motorbike Forum league
The pin number is: 1867

Cheers John

Ok, I'll explain lol,
you have 10million pounds to spend on six riders,
2 from Moto Gp
2 from WSB and
2 from BSB,

After each race the riders are awarded points based upon their race finish,

These are totalled together to give you your score,
My little tip is not to spend too much on the GP riders as they only do one race, whereas WSB and BSB do 2 races per weekend.

Hope this helps.

@Screenee wrote:
Ok, I'll explain lol,
you have 10million pounds to spend on six riders,
2 from Moto Gp
2 from WSB and
2 from BSB,

After each race the riders are awarded points based upon their race finish,

These are totalled together to give you your score,
My little tip is not to spend too much on the GP riders as they only do one race, whereas WSB and BSB do 2 races per weekend.

Hope this helps.
thumbs

@BOOSH wrote:
well looks like its just me and you Screenee thumbs

No wories m8....(whispers) I think we are the only ones that understand how it works... Laughing

Im like Dave i havent a clue but did have a go anyway and i think ive done it wrong Embarassed

@suzukijax wrote:
Im like Dave i havent a clue but did have a go anyway and i think ive done it wrong Embarassed

You can't really go wrong, it wil only let you choose, 2 riders from each format, and you can't spend more than 10 million... all is good. thumbs

Thanks to all those that have registered, still time to register before the WSB championships start on 27th Feb @ Phillip Island, Australia

Then Moto GP, 20th March Losial, Quatar.
WSB 27th March.. DONNINGTON IS BACK !!!!! thumbs

party

@Screenee wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:

You can't really go wrong, it wil only let you choose, 2 riders from each format, and you can't spend more than 10 million... all is good. thumbs

Thanks to all those that have registered, still time to register before the WSB championships start on 27th Feb @ Phillip Island, Australia

Then Moto GP, 20th March Losial, Quatar.
WSB 27th March.. DONNINGTON IS BACK !!!!! thumbs

party
Donnington Park god ive missed the place holds so many memories for me, been going there ever since i could breath Laughing one day im hoping Motogp will head back there Very Happythumbs

Dont know if you,ve got your own league this year. But anyones welcome to join mine its called banditforum there plenty on there if you,ve not done it before, its great fun, and free! the league pin is 212. Go on this link and it,ll explain from there thumbshttp://mcn.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx