Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Suzuki S Vinyl Stickers

2x Suzuki 'S'. They are 2"x2", vinyl sticker, metallic chrome. They are akin to ebay item number: 270694860984. Ordered them in error. They are free to a good home, if anyone would like them?

E-mail me your address if you want them and I'll send them out. My e-mail address: mick_rsl@hotmail.co.uk. Saves putting personal info on here.

Please don't ask if you only think you might need them.

First come, first served.

Thanks

2x Suzuki 'S'. They are 2"x2", vinyl sticker, metallic chrome. They are akin to ebay item number: 270694860984. Ordered them in error. They are free to a good home, if anyone would like them?

E-mail me your address if you want them and I'll send them out. My e-mail address: mick_rsl@hotmail.co.uk. Saves putting personal info on here.

Thanks

Should make it official and announce "this auction now ended and the goods are sold", but it wasn't an auction Shocked . The stickers have gone to a good home so apologies to anyone who is just reading this. silent

Thanks

Should make it official and announce "this auction now ended and the goods are sold", but it wasn't an auction Shocked . The stickers have gone to a good home so apologies to anyone who is just reading this. silent
Good on ya mate fairplay thumbs