Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

XS1100E 1979

I had this bike since the early 80s and swap stuff about from time to time.
Just before I bought the Bandit 1200,I fitted a set of Kawasaki ZRX1200 carbs and rejetted to suit,I made uo a pipe with bits I had spare,apart from the Jardine end can from California,I fitted the std air box to the Kwak carbs and K&N air filter,the aim was to make the big 1100 motor breath a little easier.
It now pulls alot stronger from take off and afuel consumption as vastly improved.
This is how it usaly looks

This when shes dressed to party

thats one lovely looking bike,looks modern in a retro way if that makes sense. thumbs

Thanks I love it and its one hell of handfull Very Happy
weighs in 650llb before you fill the 5 gallon tank.
after 350 mile I am knackerd after a run chucking that beast about....cus am an old git now, hence the bandit light as fooooooook thumbs

650lb + juice Shocked thats one weighty lass,i thought the b12 was a hefty girl,thats some work out your getting there thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Thanks I love it and its one hell of handfull Very Happy
weighs in 650llb before you fill the 5 gallon tank.
after 350 mile I am knackerd after a run chucking that beast about....cus am an old git now, hence the bandit light as fooooooook thumbs
Yes he is a "old git " hide

Nice old thing aren't they? Often referred to as the "Excess" 1100. Mate of mine had one and it was a bit of a handful. Only managed a 750 triple myself but I had some fun on it. Smile