Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
always1more

I can't be assed with Forum wars....lol

I've been on satellite forums bike forums car forums fishing forums seen it all got the fooking t-shirts bla de bla.

Now earlier today I made a post on the facebook hutch's section...I went to share a video from my folder that I just uploaded...now the link did not work for some reason...facebook to facebook pffft..

So I get a msg my video no worky...then another one that basically my post is a waste of space bla bla i said i'm fixing it.

So I told the person who told me the post was useless that he's being a c**t Laughing

Still standing by what I said and he then replies I have PM's on the suzi forum...in other words having the last word via PM as he didn't like my reply....Bluelad kiss my arse if you are reading this. If you think I owe you an apology you will be waiting a very long time.

So from here on in shove you're Suzuki Bandit Forum where the sun don't shine thumbs

The Welsh boyo has banned me off facebook page ahwell...no big deal as it saves me time and effort on videos and pictures thumbs