Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Sunday the 20th March

mbike So if anyone would like to come along for a trip out with myself and a few mates will be at Hein Gericke on Aylstone Road Leicester at 10am, leaving around 10:15ish for a few miles round Leicestershire. mbike

Caveat if it's raining don’t turn up as I'll be tucked up with Tea and toast

E.goldstein “They are watching you”Suspect

mbike So if anyone would like to come along for a trip out with myself and a few mates will be at Hein Gericke on Aylstone Road Leicester at 10am, leaving around 10:15ish for a few miles round Leicestershire. mbike

Caveat if it's raining don’t turn up as I'll be tucked up with Tea and toast

OK plan change, we'll now be at

The Hobby Horse Pub, Glebe Way Syston, Leicestershire LE7 1BA at 10am

E.goldstein “They are watching you”Suspect

We had six bike’s turn out thumbs as normal I was the only one two up, you want to try and keep up the a brace of 675’s a sprint ST 1050 and a VFR800 and just to make it real fun a Mille RSV1000r which has been Tuonoed ridden by a guy that only use is the edges of the tyre and he lead for the first 50 miles or so. Shocked Still all good fun, we have all know one another for years so we know what we capable off and stick to it.

We did just over 130 miles round Leicestershire, Northamptonshire stopping a Pure Triumph at Wellingborough for a lovely sausage cob and very nice cup of tea.

If you get the chance nip over to Pure Triumph Wellingborough nice place.

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

We had six bike’s turn out thumbs as normal I was the only one two up, you want to try and keep up the a brace of 675’s a sprint ST 1050 and a VFR800 and just to make it real fun a Mille RSV1000r which has been Tuonoed ridden by a guy that only use is the edges of the tyre and he lead for the first 50 miles or so. Shocked Still all good fun, we have all know one another for years so we know what we capable off and stick to it.

We did just over 130 miles round Leicestershire, Northamptonshire stopping a Pure Triumph at Wellingborough for a lovely sausage cob and very nice cup of tea.

Glad you had a good time and would love to come with you next time thumbs

Glad you all had a nice time thumbs