Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skelly

Intercom

Thinking of getting a rider to pillion intercom, anyone recommend one. Ideally one that I can plug extras into (sat-nav, phone,i-pod

Cheers

P..ard...on your bre...ak.in...g up mat..e I c..an't he...ar.. you Laughing

I've had both the autocomm wired system and the parrot skbluetooth system and i will say the autocomm wins hands down for me every time ,no breaks in communication , no hassle pairing it especially after the hassle in scotland when half a dozen of us had bluetooth systems and the pairing was a pain in the arse.

the autocomm I have allows it to run off a battery or the bike power . The phone , sat nav ,mp3 can all be connected at once (it also has bluetooth adapter if i want to use it)
yes the parrot bluetooth done the same but it kept breaking up and got to be a pain so much so i sold it and reverted back to using the autocomm.

also autocomm have a excellent after care service.

Guest Guest
We used the scala riders for a couple of yrs not problem. We both recently upgraded helmets to Schuberth and splashed out on the intercoms for them (scarla wouldn't fit on the helmets).

I think the scarlas are pretty good for the price.

Over the past 15 years I have had two Autocomm's wired system both powered off the bike, few miner issues with the last one but it was 10 years old, "they just dont make things to last" but other than that no problems at all.

I only connect my Satnav as the last thing I want is someone calling as I tip into a bend!

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

Over the past 15 years I have had two Autocomm's wired system both powered off the bike, few miner issues with the last one but it was 10 years old, "they just dont make things to last" but other than that no problems at all.

I only connect my Satnav as the last thing I want is someone calling as I tip into a bend!

I agree would only have sat nav rider2 with scala connected,
Not the phone no way Jose'

@Grumpyowl wrote:

I agree would only have sat nav rider2 with scala connected,
Not the phone no way Jose'

@peejay wrote:
P..ard...on your bre...ak.in...g up mat..e I c..an't he...ar.. you Laughing

There's always one Laughing

Thanks for the replies. Been looking at the Autocomms, there's some on E-bay but seems to be a few different models. Will have to get some more information on them and then decide which one to go for.