Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Made me day :)

I was sat in reception this morning typical day at work and in popped a guy called Gaz, Aka xs110 cracking guy glad he made the effort to even think of me as he popped through me village its made me day Very Happy hopefully look forward to meet up again soon on the bikes when the weather gets better and also look forward to meeting up with other members in the near future Very Happy cheers Gaz pleasure meeting ya thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I was sat in reception this morning typical day at work and in popped a guy called Gaz, Aka xs110 cracking guy glad he made the effort to even think of me as he popped through me village its made me day Very Happy hopefully look forward to meet up again soon on the bikes when the weather gets better and also look forward to meeting up with other members in the near future Very Happy cheers Gaz pleasure meeting ya thumbsthumbsthumbs
Bet you thought whats this weirdo want Lol Nice 1 Gaz thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Hes certainlly a chilled out guy Laughingthumbs he said Dave hes gonna get you to ride down one weekend with him Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Hes certainlly a chilled out guy Laughingthumbs he said Dave hes gonna get you to ride down one weekend with him Very Happythumbs
thumbsthumbsmbike