Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You may think its a silly question Embarassed But should i fill my tank to line (black) or line (red) Mk1 1200 bandit , When i try and fill it to to line (red) it seems to find its level back to line (black), So what happens to the fuel in the area of line (green)? If I carried on filling would it get to line (red) ? Hope this makes sense Embarassed

It all depends on how far you want to go.foflfoflfoflfofl

No but seriously I would fill the bike up to the Green line with the bike upright, sometimes you get a lot of air pushed thought the filler nozzle, the air bubbles collect in the tank once they have gone then you can get a bit more fuel in!

If you over fill there will be a small hole just under the filler cap that leads to one of the hoses that pops out under the bike, that’s the over flow.

E.goldstein “they watching you”! Suspect

I always tried to fill mine upto the black line but always end up in the green thumbs

You know while we're on about this.

When you shut the fridge door does the light go out ?

lol!

i tried getting as much in as poss on a c90 many years ago, the pump jammed open and i flooded the forecourt so now i proceed with caution Embarassed