Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skrach86

600 Bandit or Kawasaki ZX6R

Right folks ive got the chance of a cbr 400 the nc23 tri arm 1988, its in nice condition, good fairings, newish tyres, new chain sprockets, oct test, sep tax. 22,000 miles on the clock.And he wants £950.
Do you reckon thats a good price?.
I only want the bike for 3 month, just to run down the rest of my insurance policy till i get a bigger bike ive got my eye on.
Ive had a good look round, and parkers etc wont value such old bikes, but the fireblade forums seem to hold them at around that price from what ive seen.
Help appreciated thanks.

Guest Guest

I'm torn between keeping my bandit or going for something a bit quicker to keep up with the hooligans I ride with. I love my Bandit, it's a minter but it doesn't have the legs and gets twitchy at high speeds. For some reason I fancy a ZX6R just to be a little different than my mates. (R6's, R1's and GSXR's) Anybody any thoughts? confused

whats gone off here? lol
our post have somehow merged????????????

Guest Guest

noticed that!!! foflfoflfofl Dave whats happening!!!! foflfoflfofl

ZX6R is a good bike, even better if you can spring the cash for a 636. My mate had one for a bit & loved it. and they don't hang around thumbs

Guest Guest

I've got my eye on a red 2000 ZX6r (won't have to change my leathers thumbs ) 17,000 miles on the clock, getting mot'd this week £1600

hahaha i got confused at this Laughing

@Skratch
I had a zxr400, not as a good bike id say, sold it fro £1000 with 34000km on clock in october last year. so £950 isnt too bad id say Wink

and Snow the zxr636 mate has a 2006 one he leave me on my 33bhp bandit, and leaves kai on his full power. its so powerful he flicks throttle has a torque wheelie, and is gone hes had 170 out of it. lets say it wouldnt disapoint ya thumbs

Guest Guest
I'd say the kawk is some machine, I've been looking at them loads lately

Guest Guest
@skrach86 wrote:
cheers chad, are you drunk ? your sentences dont make sense pintfofl

foflfoflfoflfofl

probs all the pain killers im on. my last 2 wisdom teeth coming through, and my face is swolen :/ lol

Guest Guest

I SEEN YOUR MATES BLACK 636, VERY NICE thumbsthumbsthumbs

Guest Guest
It seem's to be a tidy looking wee bike Stue, I've only spoken to the guy on the phone. I nearly have the money to go and buy it but I'd prefer to sell the bandit 1st so I'm not sitting with 2 bikes

how much would you sell bandit for as a mates just broke his bike so after a new, his engine fecked up, and a 125 so he wants something bigger

Guest Guest
It is a bit pricey but it's in really good condition. I set that price at £1350 because somebody is always going to haggle when there buying in my experience. I'm prepared to sell for £1200 though. Its not the usual tatty rubbish, really nice bike and thats the reason as to why I'm torn between keeping it or going for that ZX6R

fair enougth my bandit was bargain £925 with 3500 on clock, but was a cat c cost 200 to get on road, 400 to look like new thou

Guest Guest

Yeah, I can remember you telling me about your bike. You got a nice wee deal there!! I'll see what happens with mine, I don't think I'm too fussed either way. I'll sell it if I get the money that I'm after, if I don't, well I still have a nice Bandit sitting in the shed Wink

Time for my bed dude, catch ya later

yeh fair enought. mates took his restrictors out, well year and half early, i had go on it and the full power is so nice. but im washers stay in as i want to keep my licence, and not end up in debt with fines