Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

insurance

does anybody know of an insurance company where i can use my 8yrs no claims from my car policy ive been on comparison sites and did 1 with no n/c the cheapest was £350 fully comp and 3rd party was £200

i also faked 1 up using my n/c and got results £150 fully comp and £75 third party fire and theft thanks in advance Ross thumbs

i couldnt use my bike no claims on a second bike on the same policy scratch

@Davehutch wrote:
think you will find that you can not carry them from car to bike Sad

good evening dave i have been "reliably" informed that a minority of insurance companys will let you use them i just need to know which ones lol

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

good evening dave i have been "reliably" informed that a minority of insurance companys will let you use them i just need to know which ones lol
good if they do then m8 thumbs it must have changed since my days, alooooong thumbs time ago Sad

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Ive never heard of that one mate, but if you find out let us know, i think youll find that insurance companys wont give a dam about how many no claims youve got as your starting a new policy and only on two wheels and not in a cage thumbs

Hi wave In 27 years of riding i've never heard of a policy that transfers no claims from car to a new bike policy I hope you find one. Now if you have an accident on your car they are quite happy to load your bike policy as a result censored

Hi wave In 27 years of riding i've never heard of a policy that transfers no claims from car to a new bike policy I hope you find one. Now if you have an accident on your car they are quite happy to load your bike policy as a result censored

it was my brother in law who told me about this n/c thing and when i called Churchill they told me that they didn't swap car to bike but yes some other insurers will scratch

ok so the no claims thing is looking like a non starter Sad so who do you guys and girls recomend i try

Go on the compare sites mate thats the best bet thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Go on the compare sites mate thats the best bet thumbs

What Stu said.Give a few of them a try.When i was filling out one of the compare sites i was asked how much NCB i had on a car.Cant remember which one and dont know if it made a difference as i have full bike NCB anyway.Worth a try thumbs