Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Revealed, New In Store Items!

Revealed, New In Store Items!

Thats right guys, here at PSFC, we are pleased to give you the first sneak peak at tomorrows brand new in store items, get ready for the summer with a BBQ, and get into the sprit of spring cleaning with a brand new vaccum cleaner, surround sound system to ensure your games sound great, desk lamp for them long nights at the computer, high level cabnets for your kitchen along with a notice board so you wont forget them important shopping items! Glass stair case (could this mean you can walk up into your rooms, or will it lead to no where?).

Plus new mystery egg items including Wizzard of Oz theme, Sleeping Beauty & Goldilocks theme. See all the images below!

Guest Guest
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!another PSFC first!!thank you Steve!!

Guest Guest
one moment!!

Guest Guest
pictured edited!!

I love that bumble bee outfit!! soooo cute

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I love the mystery toys!!!

*excellent* set of items this week. can't wait!!! =)

thanks for posting!

AHHH now i can buy a stuffed panda for mana my panda! Is so cute!

omg!!! i like the stairs!!!!! =) and the BBQ thing!! weeeeeeeeee! vacummm cleaner!! aaaa! new mystery toys!! (the one from the egg rite?) hehe! yea! thanks for the news!! cant wait til monday to buy the things!! hehe!! finally freee to play! thanks lot!! ^^

erm just wondering ... will they remove the old mystery toys?! cause i haven collect all yet..! ><

Guest Guest
I got an "Official Warning" on the Playfish site for posting a link to this. They said I had broken the part of the terms of service that says,
"You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Software" What the heck are they talking about? Did you hack something in order to get these pictures??

Kedra wrote:
I love that bumble bee outfit!! soooo cute

me too me too! I'm going to get it! Laughing

glow88 wrote:
omg!!! i like the stairs!!!!! =) and the BBQ thing!! weeeeeeeeee! vacummm cleaner!! aaaa! new mystery toys!! (the one from the egg rite?) hehe! yea! thanks for the news!! cant wait til monday to buy the things!! hehe!! finally freee to play! thanks lot!! ^^

erm just wondering ... will they remove the old mystery toys?! cause i haven collect all yet..! ><

Yeah me too...I would love to own the BBQ set, vacumm cleaner, stairs(not sure where to place it, haha)...SO nice... And i saw there is a table lamp with a GOLDEN APPLE...wondering why there is an apple there, hahaha...
But, not interested at all in the new mystery egg items.. hehehe..

I love everything. Do you think the apple is for the desk? A apple for the teacher maybe.

OMG loooveeee all the items....especially the stairs and the panda doll congratulations :bounce:

Has anyone got any of the new Mystery Egg Items yet? I've not seen them in anyones house and I haven't managed to get even one of them yet. Did they definately release these does anyone know?

haven't got a single one as yet!

@@ hmmm haven try yet..dun even have the money to purchase the new items..so the mystery eggs will have to wait..! LOL...anyways..is the old items in the mystery egg still dere?

Guest Guest
LOCKED AND MOVED IN THE ARCHIVE