Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jezza

stratford upon avon

im up for it monday its been ages since ive been there so you can count me in be nice to talk to peeps face to face Cool peace...luke..ps also does depend on the weather as my dodgy hip plays havoc in the damp lol

dependent on weather. if everyone posts monday to say yes or no they are coming.

yes, i shall be in the bike park around 12-30ish , this is on the one way system in the centre of stratford by the multi storey car park.

@jezza wrote:
yes, i shall be in the bike park around 12-30ish , this is on the one way system in the centre of stratford by the multi storey car park.
ok m8 not sure where that is but I will find it see you there

when you hit the town centre its like a massive roundabout with the coach tour company on , a couple of pubs and the multi - story , you literally can't miss it as nearly all the traffic to the centre converges onto it.

http://www.stratford-upon-avon.co.uk/soamapl.htm

look at the map for the tourist info office (RIGHT HAND SIDE LOWER OF MAP) its the parking situated next to it , you will either come on to it from warwick rd or banbury rd over clopton bridge, get over to the right hand side follow it round and the entrance is nearly opposite the leasure centre on bridgway road.

good to catch up, try and have a proper drink soon.

sorry i didnt make it, up all nite with the kids hopefully catch up with some of ya another time Sad