Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

MS Help needed rear pegs

Right my friend as MS and is keen to get back on the pillion for ride outs before her illness progresses.
Problem we have is she can not feel her feet,
We need an idea of some type of retainer to hold her feet on the pegs,some thing that dose not look to out of place neat and tidy, so tie raps are a no no Smile any kind of ideas would be most cool thumbs

what about like what they wear on push bikes the way the shoes clip onto the pedals surely you could modify a pedal to become rear pegs... scratch

Thats a good idea thank her for that Stu, by the way did you enter the duck race Smile

No worries Gaz, hope she enjoys her rideout, makes us all realise how lucky some of us are bless her thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
makes us all realise how lucky some of us are bless her thumbs
agree

@Stue11 wrote:
hope she enjoys her rideout, makes us all realise how lucky some of us are bless her thumbs

agree

There are a few good ideas I can use in the horsey department cheers for that Mrs stu Smile

What might work are the rubber links they use for safety riding stirrups. Ie: the stirrup is not solid so if they fall off the rubber snaps so preventing the foot from being trapped. My daughter swears by them.

Should easily be able to attach the rubber strap to the peg.

agree thats what I have been looking at I will go find a horsey shop in the week and have a ganda