Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I was going to go out..

Guest Guest

But some knob in a 4x4 has blocked the back gate Sad

Last time this happened I put a note on the car and it got me a disciplinary as my house comes with the job.

I'm not happy, feel like slashing the tyres. I only get one day off a week and they have pissed it right off.

People (of a certain class bracket) have no f'ing idea.

I am so mad I can't tell you.

I would be so pissed about that I have to do sumat.

get a really hot chilli pepper and cut it in half now rub the juice under the door handles their eyes and mouth will sting for weeks cos they wont know where its come from thumbs

i'd also rub dogshit (or any shit if you like) under the handles. Maybe a few nice key marks in the paintwork aswell. They wouldn't be able to prove it was you

Guest Guest
@XS1100 wrote:
I would be so pissed about that I have to do sumat.

I did last time and got a disciplinary as I put a note on the car, calling them and idiot.

get a really hot chilli pepper and cut it in half now rub the juice under the door handles their eyes and mouth will sting for weeks cos they wont know where its come from thumbs

Brilliant Idea Stan, I would do it. Its just I believe in Karma and something bad would happen to me or mine if I did that.

I've just ordered a custom sign for the back gate and will charge it to work.

Yer your right chill and watch the Grand prix thats really boring Sad I spent a week of bliss in the highlands and have come crashing down to doing sod all today.

fighting let the tyres down i would, take out the valves so they cant do nothing muhahahaha

Guest Guest
Well its too late now, they have gone. I've ordered a yellow sign to go up on the wall outside by the gate.

Its just the fact that folks don't think. They probably didn't even notice the gate and why would you think someone had a motorbike either. I'd think that but other folks just don't.

I can't do any damage, too much cctv here and they know my track record!!

So I've had a bacon buttie, copious amounts of tea and caught up on my emails, so not all bad. OH and huge amounts of pain killers as I've trapped a nerve in my hip again!!

I think the chilli idea is cool make sure its of the birdseye variety Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

@Davehutch wrote:
squirt supper glue in the door locks thumbs
If she done that Dave it would take longer to move it foflfoflfofl

Guest Guest
or just buy a few cones to pop infornt of the gate, not as satisfying as some of the amazing ideas sugested but probably more effective.

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
squirt supper glue in the door locks thumbs

dunno if it would be that effetive with a central locking auto key thingy that cars have these days...superglue on the door joins could be fun...or just weld em shut thumbs

You are all going about it the wrong way, all you have to do is phone the police, tell them a relation has been taken ill job done, I done it within half an hour the tow truck had it up off the floor and was taken to the compound, they will not do it again coz they have to pay for there car, as I said job done we all don't like wasting money coz we work hard enough, even if you do ave a few quid and a 4x4. Twisted EvilthumbsTwisted Evil

Guest Guest
That is an excellent idea, only thing is its parked on school property and I work and live at the school.

If I'd done that, probably another disciplianry.

You are all going about it the wrong way, all you have to do is phone the police, tell them a relation has been taken ill job done, I done it within half an hour the tow truck had it up off the floor and was taken to the compound, they will not do it again coz they have to pay for there car, as I said job done we all don't like wasting money coz we work hard enough, even if you do ave a few quid and a 4x4. Twisted EvilthumbsTwisted Evil

Rose wrote:
That is an excellent idea, only thing is its parked on school property and I work and live at the school.

If I'd done that, probably another disciplianry.

Look Rose all you have to do is tell the school the same thing job done, someone will back you up. Also you have got all the holidays coming up and especially the 6 weeks, jus keep it in mind i'm telling you will be thanking me thumbspartythumbs

just shove a suitably sized potato up the exhaust

you lot are going to get rose into trouble
dont listen to them

go let all the tyres down,smash the windows,run down each side of it with a screwdriver,then ring the police and say you think someone has dumped a stolen vehicle outside your house LaughingLaughingLaughing

put the sign up and lets hope that sorts it thumbs

@lee wrote:
you lot are going to get rose into trouble
dont listen to them

go let all the tyres down,smash the windows,run down each side of it with a screwdriver,then ring the police and say you think someone has dumped a stolen vehicle outside your house LaughingLaughingLaughing

put the sign up and lets hope that sorts it thumbs
foflfoflfofl