Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkember

Be aware of fake plugs

thanks for the heads up mate,ive just been looking at new plugs but ill check this out first thumbs

good info,its ebay where these are and its not just bikes thumbs

Guest Guest

I took a while to choose the online trader I got mine from and must have spent 20 mins going through google and pictures just to make sure the ones I got were not dodgy (they don't seem to be).

Tools like this are really useful for all of us and I've fitted my new plugs today as well thumbs

@lee wrote:
good info,its ebay where these are and its not just bikes thumbs

thats where i was looking Shocked

Hawki wrote:
I took a while to choose the online trader I got mine from and must have spent 20 mins going through google and pictures just to make sure the ones I got were not dodgy (they don't seem to be).

Tools like this are really useful for all of us and I've fitted my new plugs today as well thumbs
thumbs

Guest Guest
I hope this is ok to post up but these are where I got my last set from and I'll know in time but they seem like the real deal:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380330906312&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Like I said checked them out with a few sources first and also sat with them at my laptop seeing if I could find anything to indicate they were fake but nothing so far. I'll let you know if they turn out to be shit.