Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Happy Days :)

As i have set out to do what i said i would do this year... get out on the bike and meet more folk, ive met a few members of this forum since joining an age ago lol and there aint one memeber i wouldnt mind meeting again, so thanks everyone for making the effort to ride from all over to meet up, hopefully will be meeting up with a few more next weekend at Davehutchs, he told me today he as a shed load of bacon to offload so get yourselfs down or up to leicester and tuck in thumbshide

@Stue11 wrote:
As i have set out to do what i said i would do this year... get out on the bike and meet more folk, ive met a few members of this forum since joining an age ago lol and there aint one memeber i wouldnt mind meeting again, so thanks everyone for making the effort to ride from all over to meet up, hopefully will be meeting up with a few more next weekend at Davehutchs, he told me today he as a shed load of bacon to offload so get yourselfs down or up to leicester and tuck in thumbshide

i think a barbecue sounds good to me to off load that bacon
stue you can bring the tea bags and ill bring the milk

@madwilly wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

i think a barbecue sounds good to me to off load that bacon
stue you can bring the tea bags and ill bring the milk
thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

I reckon I'll have to leave around 7.30am Shocked

Hubby rides so slow I'll never get there!! Laughing

That was a joke btw!

Rose wrote:
I reckon I'll have to leave around 7.30am Shocked

Hubby rides so slow I'll never get there!! Laughing

That was a joke btw!
Im leaving at 7am to get there for me bacon thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

nice 1 Stue, same here m8, i aint met a bad guy yet off either forums, thumbs

Guest Guest

I'm not sure Stue, I've heard that Robs a bit of a dodgy geezer Laughing

Rose wrote:
He can be Rose just keep your guard up Laughinghide

@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:
He can be Rose just keep your guard up Laughinghide
i wouldnt take that rob smacksmack

but yeah was great meeting the people i have so far all a good laugh cant wait to meet more. been a great year so far and hopefully can only get better. thumbs

Rose wrote:

Be afraid... be very afraid, Twisted Evil

Guest Guest

Now that was just plain horrible Shocked