Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

bike safe on sunday.

its my first one been on the waiting list a while,anyone else done one and what sort of things should i expect?

It will be the best days riding you have had in ages!

Did one years ago. Got alot out of it especially since I was new to biking back then. Just make sure ur machine is legal thumbs

cheers gaz im looking forward to it but a bit nervous about being followed by a copper thumbs
and yep totally legal.

When I took my advanced I had two cops following both on pans,I was on a 30 year old xs still gave um a run for there money.I would do it all again great fun.

Did one a couple of months back, bloke turned up in black leathers and on a black R1.He told me there would be no tickets issued for anything I did as his job was to point out my bad habbits, but he would give me a talking to if I did daft stuff like speed through villages etc. It was a great ride and learned a lot.

yeah ive heard they like a bit of speed,they use unmarked kwaks up here as well thumbs

Did one in Leicester about 3 years ago. Really good days riding , loved it, would recomend it to anyone. thumbs

Guest Guest
Think I'd like to do this some time as well.

just watched some bike safe vids on you tube looks good thumbs

agree It will make you want to do your advanced thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
agree It will make you want to do your advanced thumbs

i reckon thall be the next step gaz thumbs

@day101 wrote:
half tempted to give this ago thumbs

should do get your name on the waiting list,dont know about your region but here it costs £10 and thats 9-5 thumbs

Honest its the way to go.Only for the brave Surprised

Guest Guest
@dick65 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
half tempted to give this ago thumbs

should do get your name on the waiting list,dont know about your region but here it costs £10 and thats 9-5 thumbs

Near me its more like £65 but thinking about it...would have to put my standard exhause on though Sad

just got back from bikesafe,what a day!non stop learnt loads,can those guys ride Shocked did some slow speed stuff with a police rider trainer the things he could do on a busa were incredible then had a one to one ride out with a cop following- one of the best rides ive had so all in all id recommend it to anyone just wish id done it earlier thumbs

Excellent mate glad you enjoyed ya day, ile have to do it one day Very Happythumbs

cheers stu
youd enjoy it stu a real eye opener im tempted to take more training now ive had a taste thumbs

Nice one Dick I new you would have a most delightful days riding well done

very good mate, very tempted to have a go my self at it. anything to improve riding is a thumbs

Guest Guest

I've done three bike safes and to say they are brilliant is an understatement. I'm now doing my Rospa training thumbs I'm getting so much more out of my biking since doing these courses its amazing how much easier it is to ride if you can read the road properly.

Plus don't forget to mention that you have done bike safe next time you do your insurance, you get money off..

nice one rose, makes you realise what your missing out on and keep us posted on on your rospa thumbs

Guest Guest
My Rospa cost £40 quid to join and when I go out with my trainer its a £10 for his petrol. Bloody good value I think and not as expensive as a lot of people think.