Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay-Jay

SP1 V-Twin power

Have you got a vid with that exhaust?????? my mate had one on his bandit and a z1000 and they sound friggin insane.!!

I love you it mate fairplay those cans sound sick thumbs and stunning bike thumbs

Well wicked that should be called F104G google it

Love it m8. Looking at moving to a VTR the less racy detuned version. Any tips to look out for would be welcome. Thanks

Guest Guest
want one!

@darkember wrote:
Love it m8. Looking at moving to a VTR the less racy detuned version. Any tips to look out for would be welcome. Thanks

Thanks guys its a beast I have got a vid I'll try upload it at some point as for the VTR on the firestorm look out for rattles at the rear cylinder cam chain tensioners go on them

@airlock wrote:
want one!

The VTR Firestorms, same motors as the SP1 & SP2 but not as mad & the riding position is more upright.

@darkember wrote:
@airlock wrote:
want one!

The VTR Firestorms, same motors as the SP1 & SP2 but not as mad & the riding position is more upright.

im gonna shock you there only share the fact they are vtwins the engines are very different biggest and most obvious is the sp1/2 are gear driven cams no chains the firestorm is cam chain the list goes fuel injection on sps the firestorm is carbs

suspension,chassis all different but thats not to say the firestorm aint any good there a fantastic bike

@Jay-Jay wrote:
@darkember wrote:
@airlock wrote:
want one!

im gonna shock you there only share the fact they are vtwins the engines are very different biggest and most obvious is the sp1/2 are gear driven cams no chains the firestorm is cam chain the list goes fuel injection on sps the firestorm is carbs

suspension,chassis all different but thats not to say the firestorm aint any good there a fantastic bike

Presumming they changed the cams to gear driven due to the cct issues which is easy to fix if you use manual tensioners.

@darkember wrote:
@Jay-Jay wrote:
@darkember wrote:
@airlock wrote:
want one!

So I was told the tensioner on the rear cylinder doesnt get enough oil and breaks down cause your chain to slip hit valves etc but i don't think it's a common thing
Presumming they changed the cams to gear driven due to the cct issues which is easy to fix if you use manual tensioners.

@Jay-Jay wrote:
@darkember wrote:
@Jay-Jay wrote:
@darkember wrote:

To add to that I have been told to have the bike upright when starting from cold & not to let it warmup on the side stand.

So I was told the tensioner on the rear cylinder doesnt get enough oil and breaks down cause your chain to slip hit valves etc but i don't think it's a common thing

what are those cans?

thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

There aint enough thumbs on my hands to show how much I I love you the SP's