Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Spies crashed!!!!

Yea i was there poor bugga, mind you them racers are nuts doing the speeds they do in the wet thumbs

yeh really crazy. but on tv they said their wet tyres will give same grip our standard tyres will in the dry. so thats pretty good

Very true mate but would you like to chuck ya knee down at 160mph in the wet Laughing i wouldnt thumbs

Guest Guest
yeh really crazy. but on tv they said their wet tyres will give same grip our standard tyres will in the dry. so thats pretty good

but there bikes produce around 220bhp, top end street bikes around 180 so theres alot more power to deal with.

realy not a fan of british racing as the weather is always poor and the few i have attneded were poorley organsied and since simo fell off in such a dramatic manner im not happy at all! shame rossi cant get the bike in check but ium sure it will come. only thing i was looking forward to this year was the habitual booing of stoner but apparently weve all gone soft Sad

i was most happy for colin edwards, mind you everyone cheered when lorenzo came off whhheeeyyyy lol