Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Travelodge

Travelodge are having a £15/night sale.
I got a few rooms booked here and there. Note you can sleep 3 adults in a family room so good value if touring.
I got a room for Scarborough for the family. Then I went to check for whats going on in Scarborough at that time and I discovered its Gay Pride weekend!
Wife said I booked it deliberately, but I didnt.
P.S. Anybody got any leather chaps especially those with the tassles on, size 5XL please!

@XS1100 wrote:
I got a few rooms booked here and there. Note you can sleep 3 adults in a family room so good value if touring.
I got a room for Scarborough for the family. Then I went to check for whats going on in Scarborough at that time and I discovered its Gay Pride weekend!
P.S. Anybody got any leather chaps especially those with the tassles on, size 5XL please!

fofl you got a room booked for dave ? foflhide

Guest Guest
silenthide

@day101 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

fofl you got a room booked for dave ? foflhide

Shockedfofl

fofl Hmmmmm! Its always the ones you least expect! fofl

@XS1100 wrote:

Its cool Stan, Dave said I can use his! and wile he's off out in the new van I wont banned will I Stu thumbs
Yea Dave said its fine he loves all and everyones direction in life is admired Laughingthumbs