Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Good news for Hopkins and rizla suzuki motogp

i know hopkins 3 cousens and grandad. was sparing with one of his cousens at black belt training tonight thumbs

Guest Guest
good for him but i cant see anything coming from it. a moderate rider on a useless bike is going to finish inside the top 9 or 10 and suzuki are talking of carrying on to next season with one bike and keeping the 800cc engine while evreyone else goes to 1L, doesnt sound like the aproach taken by a team looking to add more bikes or even remain remotley competative. dont know about you guys but i cant remeber the last time i saw a suzuki rider on the podium and never seen one on the top step.

@airlock wrote:
good for him but i cant see anything coming from it. a moderate rider on a useless bike is going to finish inside the top 9 or 10 and suzuki are talking of carrying on to next season with one bike and keeping the 800cc engine while evreyone else goes to 1L, doesnt sound like the aproach taken by a team looking to add more bikes or even remain remotley competative. dont know about you guys but i cant remeber the last time i saw a suzuki rider on the podium and never seen one on the top step.
Your to young to remember Suzukis glory days Laughing but yea id love to see them back on the podiums of yesteryear...dont forget mind Yamaha wernt doing to well untill a certain number 46 went there and look at there machines now Smile i think its more of a case of finding the right rider to develop the beast, its a shame really as Rizla is a british run team thumbs

Guest Guest

Haslem was having a great time with Suzuki and would have won the championship if he hadn't injured himself and he'd still be with them if they hadn't pulled factory support.

Good on Hopkins, he's a dude and I'm sure he'll turn it round. thumbs

Guest Guest
@Stue11 wrote:
@airlock wrote:
Your to young to remember Suzukis glory days Laughing but yea id love to see them back on the podiums of yesteryear...dont forget mind Yamaha wernt doing to well untill a certain number 46 went there and look at there machines now Smile i think its more of a case of finding the right rider to develop the beast, its a shame really as Rizla is a british run team thumbs

yup there two stroke dominace was a bit before my time but from what ive gathered they were very impressive but unfortunatly not any more, superbikes is of corse a diffrent story but i cant help feeling they just dont try in moto gp any more and in a few years i wouldnt be suprised if they pull out all together. then again a good amount of r&d with some fresh talent could turn em around. the new lad seems to b quite good but doesnt have the expearence yet or the right machine under him.