Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Bourbon biscuit

Had to go down to HQ in London the other day for a meeting so, put my best suite and tie on got my notes together all printed off and a copy on my memory stick, the meeting went well even finished early. So off to St Pancreas to get the train home, as I arrived I had 45 minutes to kill so got a coffee and a packet of six Bourbon biscuit’s.

It was very busy in the coffee shop there was only one seat left some suite sat at the table reading the Guardian, so I sat down as quietly as I could got my book out and popped in my earplugs and put some music on. Quick slurp of coffee, just as I’m getting chilled out a hand comes round from behind the Guardian and takes a biscuit out of the packet! What the Feck, ok calm down you are in your best suite and what would you say anyway!

Ok he’s had a biscuit so what I’ll be putting in is a claim for them and the coffee so I have not lost anything. Right I’ll have one, humm munch, munch, munch, slurp read, read munch, munch, slurp! Owww that hit the spot!

Bit more reading crank up the tunes, bit more coffee, hang on a second there were six biscuit, that bloke nicked one and I’ve had one so how come there are only three left? That bloke just had another one. Right I really should say something he’s taking the piss now. Hang on just think what are you going to say now he’s already had one and lets face it being English there is no way I can speak out not now.

Right ok I’ll have another biscuit, after all I did miss lunch and breakfast plus I was on the train at 6:30am so stuff it I’m having another one, munch, munch, munch, slurp read, read munch, munch, slurp ooh they are good, now I know why I got a six pack humm.

He’s just taken the last but one!! Ok two can play at that game I’m having the last one, humm munch, munch, munch, slurp read, read munch, munch, slurp, munch a-up down to the last few slurps of coffee. Ooh that’s my train being called earplugs out and grab my paperwork.

Ok on the train got a good a seat, what’s this in my jacket pocket, were did this packet of Bourbon biscuit’s come from!

oops!, who sez theres no such ting as a free lunch! lol!