Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

bit of advice needed.

ive got an old honda express nc50 k1 with all the documents which im doing up,ive had it over 20 years in the shed it belonged to the wifes aunty who passed away years back and the bikes still registered to her and hasnt been taxed since 93 how would i go about registering it in my name and would they want to know where its from etc?
any help appreciated thumbs

Im sure someone on here will give you the advise, if it were me id ring dvla and ask em thumbs

yeah i might give them a bell,i thought the other party had to sign something as well which is going to be pretty hard scratch

@dick65 wrote:
yeah i might give them a bell,i thought the other party had to sign something as well which is going to be pretty hard scratch
Yea tough one mate.

just fill a form in at the post office,for a new log book thumbsthumbs

v62 i believe. you apply for a new log book. you have to write details of why you get the book. if you was previous fair play. if it was written off etc. if you put that she passed away then you should be granted it.

thanks for the replies i did wonder about re registering but was unsure the aunty was the only keeper bought it new and was riding till she was 79 its only got 2thou miles on the clock thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
thanks for the replies i did wonder about re registering but was unsure the aunty was the only keeper bought it new and was riding till she was 79 its only got 2thou miles on the clock thumbs
79 Fairplay to her salute