Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

How hot!

Jeez!!! how hot has it been today 35 degrees. i feel sick! got stuck in traffic on the bike so baked there. and been doing an engine change on a bike in it! might just have an ice cold bath soon

have we got a drunk dave tonight then?

and yeh so hot im sitting here feeling sick! bloomin horrible!

@Davehutch wrote:
Its been that hot ,I have had to have 9 cans of carlsberg drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking
steady drink then dave

was showing 30.5 degrees on the in car temps today at work,aircon was good though thumbs

Was supposed to be working at eggborough power station today, so pleased it was cancelled it would have been unbearable.
spent the morning in the workshop and the afternoon in the pub drinking

@Neill wrote:
Was supposed to be working at eggborough power station today, so pleased it was cancelled it would have been unbearable.
spent the morning in the workshop and the afternoon in the pub drinking
party

Dvaes okay hes counted to 9 thumbs

and 30.5 is nothing was 35.6 here and in nans conservatory was 42.5 Shocked was horrid

Dvaes okay hes counted to 9 thumbs

and 30.5 is nothing was 35.6 here and in nans conservatory was 42.5 Shocked was horrid
30.5 is hot up here chad,you never hered its grim up north Laughing

blimey. if we do a meet down here youll think your abroad down here. we will get 30 any day of the summer. 35 is a hot day, but cos its story its soooo stuffy!

blimey. if we do a meet down here youll think your abroad down here. we will get 30 any day of the summer. 35 is a hot day, but cos its story its soooo stuffy!
you should be greatfull for the nice weather chad,come up north if ya want to be cold Laughing

north in summer. here for winter lmao.

still gotta come north and meet you lot this year thumbs

couldnt get out me leathers fast enough when i got home today i was starting to boil Laughing

i was naughty. went to a mates wearing jeans, fair enough, and ummmm trainers Shocked

i was naughty. went to a mates wearing jeans, fair enough, and ummmm trainers Shocked
tutututut

Guest Guest
drove home all the way in the air con car took one look at the bike for a play and though "f**k that." will have a blast tomorrow but shall be in the kevlar jeans and textile jaket with all vents wide open.