Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

road angel/ speed cam detector

Guest Guest
hey guys, summers here and mental bikes and toy cars are buzzing about enjoying the few days of sun we have, unfortunately with them i have been seeing more and more of the nasty men and women with speed cameras and the like, obviously a good rifle wont fit under the seat and im not that a good shot these days any way so im looking at other ways, mainly a road angel type devise. anybody have any experience with these? do they work for mobile cameras and radar guns or are they just for the static cameras?

All Spose to work off Gps now so I guess the mobile trap will get u. Mark off the "other forum" had a gud set up o his Bandit, can't remember what make but it was a coloured lights jodbby that light up when aprosching a logged Gps positioned camera, looked the buisness.

I have a special device that was fitted as standard to my bike, it stops me going to fast where the cameras are, oh yeh it's called a speedometer and lets me know how fast I'm going all the time I'm on the .Of course I never go faster than that kind man in the blue uniform tells me I can go Very Happy

Guest Guest
ITCHY wrote:
I have a special device that was fitted as standard to my bike, it stops me going to fast where the cameras are, oh yeh it's called a speedometer and lets me know how fast I'm going all the time I'm on the .Of course I never go faster than that kind man in the blue uniform tells me I can go Very Happy

well it does help but im more looking to get prior warning about the dear man hideing in the hedges, be a right shame if i stoped for a quick wee and failed to see him.... Very Happy

@airlock wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

well it does help but im more looking to get prior warning about the dear man hideing in the hedges, be a right shame if i stoped for a quick wee and failed to see him.... Very Happy
foflfofl

ITCHY wrote:

AHA thats why that thing are there Very Happy

pee on the pc ......... nice one airlock!