Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bentley & the AA

Was in my local last nite having a few drinking When our local Bentley garage lads pulled in the car park on there test drive , they pulled in because the boot kept showing that it was open on the dash board , Any way when the got back in it wouldnt start Shocked So they had a few drinking while they had to wait for the AA to come to take them back to the garage, Not what you would expect from a NEW Bentley is it affraid

guess how long it took me to find out the n/s wheel bolts are reverse threaded!!

@firehawk wrote:
guess how long it took me to find out the n/s wheel bolts are reverse threaded!!
Laughing schoolboy error Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@firehawk wrote:
Laughing schoolboy error Laughingthumbs

i was bloody nervous driving it on to the ramp with everyone watching.

was at home last nite having a few When our local Bentley garage lads pulled on the drive on there test drive , they pulled in because the boot kept showing that it was open on the dash board , Any way when the got back in it wouldnt start So they had a few while they had to wait for the AA to come to take them back to the garage, Not what you would expect from a NEW Bentley is it LaughingLaughingLaughing

@lee wrote:
was at home last nite having a few When our local Bentley garage lads pulled on the drive on there test drive , they pulled in because the boot kept showing that it was open on the dash board , Any way when the got back in it wouldnt start So they had a few while they had to wait for the AA to come to take them back to the garage, Not what you would expect from a NEW Bentley is it LaughingLaughingLaughing
lol!

in years gone by a lot of vehicles,especially commercial,had that system,left side,left thread,right side right thread,it was logical really

in years gone by a lot of vehicles,especially commercial,had that system,left side,left thread,right side right thread,it was logical really
agree

@Davehutch wrote:
Was in my local last nite having a few drinking When our local Bentley garage lads pulled in the car park on there test drive , they pulled in because the boot kept showing that it was open on the dash board , Any way when the got back in it wouldnt start Shocked So they had a few drinking while they had to wait for the AA to come to take them back to the garage, Not what you would expect from a NEW Bentley is it affraid

lol!