Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Richard80

A little help....

I know there's not many kwacker owners here but I'm having a bit of trouble and hoping someone can help as no bike shop seems able to......

After an oil top up the other day I obviously forgot to screw the filler cap back on properly..... 5 miles down the road I put my foot down at traffic lights and almost go over....I look down and my boots and jeans are covered in oil and filler cap nowhere to be found...

So after a week searching the internet and bike shops still no joy at replacing it.....Ebay has lots of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRO-BOLT-OIL-FILLER-CAP-ZZR-600-ZZR600-1993-GREY-/250572145136?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3a574381f0#ht_2265wt_978 but I have a '92 ZZ-R600 D model and am guessing that they must have changed the diameter on the E model onwards?? As it specifically says '93 on.

If anyone know if this is true or if that would fit please let me know.... I'll owe you a pint!

Richard

I know someone with a pretty old ZZR600 stuck away in the back of his garage. I'll see if he can give any input. Smile

and I'm a Kwak owner, & proud of it! Laughing

Just posted a query on ZZR RG for you-there's some good knowledge on there. thumbs

Many thanks.... I never imagined it would be this hard to replace!

thats a sod,sorry i cant help but hope you get sorted thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
thats a sod,sorry i cant help but hope you get sorted thumbs
agree and yea im sure youll get one sorted soon thumbs

Nae bother Richard. BTW another very good spares outlet is Cradley Kawasaki (google it for details) so I'm sure you won't have a problem.

Look forward to meeting you on a rideout to claim my pint!

pint