Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

viagro 535 starting issue

Okay got the new project in. a yamaha viagro 535 chop, slash cuts, custom paint, custom hangers etc very nice bike. got it fired up yesterday, would idle, but would not rev. got it together fully today. and would not start, both plugs spark but one side is a little weak, but this plus is fine so could the coils be stopping the bike from starting? if so how can it be tested?

you sure shes fueling right, were the plugs wet or dry? if she was ticking over but not reving right it could very well be a carburation problem, carbs cleaned and set maybe, thumbs

they wer wet. maybe too much. but why did it start one day but not the next. and that crap spart

clean the plugs, charge the battery as it might be low on charge, could be why it didnt fire up the second time you tried and it just flooded, if a battery is low it can turn a motor over on the starter but not have enough to give a decent spark, hence it dont start but the plugs are wet.

were running it on jump leads from my bike. reason being is it came with no batt, got one what takes a charge but doesnt hold it laying in the workshop, so put that in with leads for a temporary measure. but one side sparks strong one weak

get the proper battery chad, V-twins take more to get them to turn over. I used a bandit battery on my sv to get me outta the shit and to get my tyres fitted, only just had enough to turn the bike over ONCE.. if it failed to start the first time i was fucked Sad