Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I met Stan and his lovely wife on Saturday

Guest Guest
Hubby and I went up to Richmond yesterday on the bikes. I was coming up to pick my boots up from Altberg as I got some custom made ones (fat calves, high instep) and Stan said he'd come over with his good lady (Judith Hope thats right?). We meet up in the Market Square, have to say never riden on that many cobbles and parking was a bit of a laugh.

Well we had a lovely time, went to the pub and sat and had a coffee, hubby and I stuffed our faces on Sandwiches and chips and watched the world go bye. Hubbys alarm kept going off so in the end he went and moved it and shut the bloody thing off.

It was time to say our goodbyes and what a faff me trying to sort myself, helmet on, forgot ear plugs!! forgot I'd moved bike once I got off, so when I got back on it, I couldn't touch the floor to take the side stand off. So off the bike again and move it. What a bloody palarva!

Finaly good byes and then off. It was great meeting you and Judith STan and another face to a name. I hope to see you soon sometime as its not a bad drive up to Richmond. It took about 4 hrs or roundabout, 225 miles, so the bike got a really good run in. So the bikes done 566 since last Wednesday when I picked it up.

Ride back was uneventful and a bit boring but none the less eaier on the cbf than the bonnie. I will need risers for just that little bit extra but I'm happy with the choice i've made.

Stan, great to meet you mate had a lovely time chatting with you, hope to see you soon..

Glad you and hubby had a great time its nice to meet fellow members for sure thumbs

Only ever spoke to Stan on the phone seems a sound guy , like you and your hubby thumbs Glad your getting on with the bike ok

nice one rose good to hear your likeing the bike thumbs

Glad you two finally met up, I did plenty of cobbles in France, hared driving over them.

Guest Guest

Yeah, loads of cobbles in France but never rode over them with a bike. I certainly don't fancy going over them in the Wet.. Sad

Rose wrote:
Yeah, loads of cobbles in France but never rode over them with a bike. I certainly don't fancy going over them in the Wet.. Sad
WET id never ride in the wet hide

@Stue11 wrote:
Rose wrote:
WET id never ride in the wet hide
i dont either lol