Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

just my luck!

After everything with this bike so far, looked at my back tyre this morning only to see something shiney in there pulled it out and out comes the air!! just what i needed!

nice! is your bike a magnet for disaster??

i know the feeling i got a puntcher 30 miles from home had tyre repaied for £40 (no choice)and bought a new set of tyres 2 weeks later Shocked

lucky it was at work so ive had it off and repaired it my self for FREE Very Happy but just one more thing i could of done without truth be told

Guest Guest
bet that was a bit of a let down.

Guest Guest
id be getting tyred of this sort of thing, im mean id be just wheelie upset about this kinda thing. to avoid anything else like this u should probably tread carefully.

@airlock wrote:
id be getting tyred of this sort of thing, im mean id be just wheelie upset about this kinda thing. to avoid anything else like this u should probably tread carefully.
lol!

Luke also didnt mention that i let him play with is bike all afternoon thumbs atleast its serviced and sorted ready for the rideout Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Luke also didnt mention that i let him play with is bike all afternoon thumbs atleast its serviced and sorted ready for the rideout Very Happythumbs
i know hes a good boss lol thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

can I come and work for ya stue thumbs

very good of ya thumbsthumbs