Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hear me nowwwwwwwwwwwww! got a job!

Guest Guest

I've always wanted to be a dj and applied to Bikerfm for a presenter job and guess what? My show will be starting in August. Gonna be discussing all thing bike that interest me, playing some wicked music and taking the piss. Perfect job! Unpaid though

I will let you know what date I go live, gonna be Saturday nights 10pm - midnight. Need you to keep me company, cos or i'll end up talking to myself and babbling  Laughing  Laughing

Guest Guest

Would love to talk to people on air about what they do, interests they have, forums they run... thumbs need to fill a 2 hour show every week and i can only chat so much lol

I know you have Noz partyparty happy days bab im well up for a chat on your new show cant wait well done partypartyparty xxx

NoZ wrote:
I've always wanted to be a dj and applied to Bikerfm for a presenter job and guess what? My show will be starting in August. Gonna be discussing all thing bike that interest me, playing some wicked music and taking the piss. Perfect job! Unpaid though

I will let you know what date I go live, gonna be Saturday nights 10pm - midnight. Need you to keep me company, cos or i'll end up talking to myself and babbling  Laughing  Laughing

Well done Noz! thumbs I didn't even know there was a bikerfm Embarassed what freq. is it on? Hope its a success for you! thumbsthumbs

nice one noz,but I think the time slot will need to be longer

2hrs for dave telling us all about caravans

and stue will need the other 2,telling us about all the jls gigs hes been to hide

great news matey! waht area will you be braodcasting in?

great news, party .for those that dont know Bikerfm is an internet station.Just goole "bikerfm"and it will come up.

@lee wrote:

and stue will need the other 2,telling us about all the jls gigs hes been to hide
I have the power just ask Dave Laughingthumbs

@lee wrote:

agree its great news as well! well done!

Guest Guest

Cheers y'all. It's internet radio, bikerfm.co.uk has a big following (to those who know about it) - run by bikers for bikers with biker presenters thumbs

I have a diverse taste in music, so up for playing anything. I'm mostly into rock and metal though - but it will all depend on my mood that week on how mental or chilled out the show is. Course, up to the listeners too, want lots of requests and plugs for your sites etc. No JLS though! Soz Stue...

My dry run will be 13th August during the day, need to learn how to use the program, then will be going out the following Saturday. Really excited and bricking it! pint

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

I have the power just ask Dave Laughingthumbs

sorryLaughingLaughing