Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

insurance

i know someone selling a xl250 degree honda enduro style bike. only thing is when i get insurance quotes they cosest match is a xlr250. which is a different bike really. thats only 230 fully comp for me at 18 party but does anyone have any ideas where i can find the xl250 degree to get a quote ive tried tesco, confused and compare the market.

what age is it? as the old XL250's had twin shocks, and the XL250R has single shock

1991 imported in 1996. single shock, water cooled. but is an xl. google xl250 degree. or if needed ill pm you the link to show ya. i didnt know he was selling so its on ebay now. but if i win auction i know its a good bike as he wouldnt sell me crap thumbs

if you ring the insurance companies and not use online quotes, they should be able to find it. had a few bikes that come up as different things though, the zed for instance shows up as a ZR1000 but is the z1000 Smile

@fr499y wrote:
if you ring the insurance companies and not use online quotes, they should be able to find it. had a few bikes that come up as different things though, the zed for instance shows up as a ZR1000 but is the z1000 Smile
agree ive had bandits comeing up as gsxr Rolling Eyes ring them up chad thumbs