Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

test rides

Been looking at upgrading my Bandit 600 for summut fared and bigger, I just took two bikes out today
bike 1. GSX1250F well what a piece of censored , seat was like sitting on a piece of wood and the gears were well clunky, I was really suprized not to like this bike having already got a Bandit
bike2. CBF1000 loved it, smoothe a silk and handled like a dream, it felt so much lighter than my B6, but when I asked the weight on return was amazed to find it was 10kg heavier,
Before i get a list of bikes that are better, I have a max width of 31 inches which means 90% of bikes are no good to me.

sod the fairing! take the new zed 1000 for a spin lol

@fr499y wrote:
sod the fairing! take the new zed 1000 for a spin lol

or just sit on one and notice how much lighter they are than the bandit thumbs

I must admit, I fell in I love you with Robbies, just don't have £8000 burning a hole in my pocket.

get Dave round to make you a bigger gate (guessing that's the prob) then you can look at wider bikes too Very Happythumbs

not the gate mate, it's the alley.The good news is I've got the wife looking at moving so might just wait a year and see what happens Very HappyVery Happy

Before you go down the InLine 4 ally do have a go on a Vtwin you may well suprise yourself. Bikes to try would be the SV1000, VTR Firestorm, Aprilia RSV Mille, Dukes if you have the cash. Steer clear of the old TL1000's unless fitted with a steering damper.

I had 3 inline 4's before I tried one wish I had done so earlier thumbsthumbs

the honda gets good reviews and holds its resale value well or what about a busa? thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
I must admit, I fell in I love you with Robbies, just don't have £8000 burning a hole in my pocket.
I fell in love with R
obbie EmbarassedVery Happy
@firehawk wrote:
get Dave round to make you a bigger gate (guessing that's the prob) then you can look at wider bikes too Very Happythumbs
not that easy Jeff thumb down

ITCHY wrote:

No neither do I Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

No neither do I Laughing
Anymore Laughingthumbs

[quote="Davehutch"]

ITCHY wrote:
I fell in love with Robbie EmbarassedVery Happy

See Dave isn't it better now you've come out, thumbs ..................... Now you shirt lifting faggot, keep your poo chute humping views to yourself or I'll delete you from facebook fofl

[quote="Robbie"]

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
I fell in love with Robbie EmbarassedVery Happy

See Dave isn't it better now you've come out, thumbs ..................... Now you shirt lifting faggot, keep your poo chute humping views to yourself or I'll delete you from facebook fofl
lol! that would be childish

a lot of people take the steering damper off the TL's and say it improves the ride ( although can be a bit twitchy and wanna tank slap at heavy throttle/high speeds, no different to the zed's really.. ) Deffo try a Touno ( tuono? f**k knows which way you spell it ) or SV1000, a underdog like the cagiva V-raptor 1000, basically identical to the sv but with the TL engine, USD's, few extra goodies and cheaper Wink