Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Bar End Weights

Love um or loath um?
Well since owning the Bandit 12 the only bike I have owned with them fitted I hated them from day 1 apart from making the the bars 2" wider I can see no point in having them.
OK they suppose to dampen vibration, I found that if the bike is set up correctly no worn out and incorrectly balanced parts There is no need.
I chucked mine in the bin and did 125 miles today not a blind bit of difference.sorted.

stu ive got some gold motrax bar end protectors you can have if you want them.came off my b6 which had b1250 bars on thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
stu ive got some gold motrax bar end protectors you can have if you want them.came off my b6 which had b1250 bars on thumbs
how much do you want for them mate, i have renthal bars at the mo thumbs

If all the Renthals have the same inner diameter they doooont fit.
Most bar ends are 22mm to big to fit inside the renthals. I think.

theye got adaptors so will fit renthals pm your address and ill post,no charge mate thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
If all the Renthals have the same inner diameter they doooont fit.
Most bar ends are 22mm to big to fit inside the renthals. I think.
Your right Gaz Sad thanks anyway, Dick as kindly donated some to me that will fit which im over the moon with partypartyparty Thankyou Dick its much appreciated Very Happythumbs

nice one! very kind dick65.

mine are odd one silver one black, but ones got a mirror on Laughing will match them soon but havent sence the bell-end knocked me of and bent one