Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bedfordbiker

Recommend me a decent tent to buy?

ello guys

As I'm starting to go to more motorcycle rallies these days I thought it's about time I bought a decent tent that doesn't let the water in or leak everywhere!

If any of you guys can recommend a tent that's good in rain and heavy snow that'd be great!

I was thinking of a good old Vango Force Ten but I think I should be looking at something more affordable..

Cheers! thumbs

i can highly recommend Vango tents as there compact when bagged up ( will easily fit in a top box ). not the cheapest at about £70+ depending on model. I have the Beta 250 ( i think its the beta ) which is a 2-3 man tent and we can stick two in a large top box Smile

hi lizzy welcome back! afraid i cant help much with the tent but im sure someone will point you in the right direction thumbs

oops is a vango Zetes 300 i got :P can get them for a bout £50 now Smile brilliant tents

I'm going to the fairly well endowed rally nr Barnsley the weekend and i can thougherly recommend my tent, I love you

Only joking, best thing is to take a look around a rally and see what others are camping in, find out what Dave has and NEVER buy one! Very Happy

If you don't have any joy elsewhere, you could try OutdoorWorldDirect.co.uk as they have a lot of deals on at the moment and you could get something quality that would usually be above your price range! I would say take a look at Gelert tents as they are usually very good quality and in my experience are quick and easy to erect too! thumbs