Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2wheels

Oxtar

Just bought some Oxtar tcs. I'm normally a 10 bit bought a 10 and a half as the 10's were far too tight. Bloody good boot for the price (paid £60) have good protection and are walking and riding comfy. Hope they last!

Anyone else had oxtars?

lucan ive got some and they are bloody good, thought the soles would wear but they have been great, even stood up to torential rain one time! thumbs

had mine for 4 years , may be replacing soon as the stitching is starting to go .

oxtars have now been renamed tcx .

You sure? There are tcs and tcx (the tcx being more bionic and more race focused) but all iv seen are still called oxtar's

Oh yeah! They did an Oxtar tcx? Are they now tcx tcx's lol

Good boot anyway

@2wheels wrote:
You sure? There are tcs and tcx (the tcx being more bionic and more race focused) but all iv seen are still called oxtar's
Soz yea i meant to say oxtars thumbs all the same makers though thumbs

Yep had a pair of the Oxtar TCS ones and still have a pair of the Non-TCS waterproof ones. Much more comfy for me than my old Sidis and Alpinestars ever were, but boots are a bit like lids, in that what suits one chap(ess) doesn't necessarily suit the next.

I think that at one point they were the only CE approved boot in the UK. I crash tested the waterproof ones and they stood up pretty well considering. Like them enough that a new pair of TCX ones will be got at some point over winter.