Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

ive nothing of value to say

just been looking at these again i hadnt realised the "profesional" range come with a life time gurantee like for like just need to keep hold of the recipt.

weve got lots of halfords pro stuff and its really good quality and them screwdrivers were free with with 5 litres of oil last year thumbsthumbs

weve got lots of halfords pro stuff and its really good quality and them screwdrivers were free with with 5 litres of oil last year thumbsthumbs

got the same deal on now lol shame im not in the market for some oil

Ive got a set of halford spanners,had them years there stuff is ok thumbsthumbs

i got 2 set's last year as my BMW takes alot of oil 2.5 straight 6 / and a drink's alot of fuel SadSadSad

just had to pull a nose hair out and by f**k did it hurt.....must be getting old

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
just had to pull a nose hair out and by f**k did it hurt.....must be getting old
when i do it , it makes the ones on my bume shorter Shocked

Its a pity you did not figure this out before the ones on your head disappeared.

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Its a pity you did not figure this out before the ones on your head disappeared.
Smile

@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:

Very HappythumbsVery Happyfoflcheers

really cba today had a long day yesterday at the inlaws then bbq round my mates didnt get home till 22:00 then by the time me and the missus had sorted the kids sfuff out and id checked in on here checked emails etc etc it was gone 12am....so my attitude for today is not looking good thumb down on a plus note the zxr is coming on well thumbs