Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Carole Nash, Birmingham, November

Guest Guest
Is anyone planning on going to the show this November. We will be going, would be great to meet up with anyone else going.

not sure on this one, not impressed with the NEC show, bloody expensive to get in, and mainly just new bikes to look at. Well thats what it seemed like last year Embarassed

the problem is if i do go i will end up buying a MT-03... lol

I have been to this show about 7 times and each year it has got steadily worse, less stalls etc and more expensive..

Ive been going for the past 15 odd years with only missing 1 or 2 shows.
Yes it has got worse over the years with some of the big names not even bothering to show like they did about 3 years ago but last year was a lot better than previous years.
I shall be going and taking along my 2 boys who went for the first time last year and loved it especially as they got to ride the bikes on Honda's "my first licence stand thumbs

Ill be there probably the first saturday.Been going on and off for about 12 years now and ive got to agree it got steadily worse especially since they moved it into the new halls around the back and about 2 miles from the car park but last year was a vast improvement on recent years.

I'll be there Rose , missed it last year due to work...NOT this years the holidays are booked !!!!!!

Guest Guest

I've just been informed by hubby that we are off that weekend. So we are going to go up the Friday night, have an evening out in Birmingham or thereabouts, hotel it and go to the show on the Saturday party

Just been offered the chance to go on the 27th if anyone there would be good to say hello thumbs

Fair chance I'll be going 27th too, normally always go on the last day. Although those days of getting a last day bargain I think have long gone Sad

@Robbie wrote:
Fair chance I'll be going 27th too, normally always go on the last day. Although those days of getting a last day bargain I think have long gone Sad
Yea i think them days have gone..having said that i always ask thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
Yea i think them days have gone..having said that i always ask thumbs
I think they have to pay something like £150 per sq m now at the nec , so they cant afford to give bargains anymore Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
looking at the monday or tuesday depending on my mate
if you go on the Monday give us a shout Rich

No probs, will be in the car though

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
looking at the monday or tuesday depending on my mate
if you go on the Monday give us a shout Rich

No probs, will be in the car though

me too and mel is taking me , all ways go car because of buying anthing, what i thought was we could meet up there and say hello thumbs

right, looks like i will be going on the tues as got other stuff happening on the monday, if anyone is going to be there that day and wants to meet, let my know Very Happy

i recon sunday 27th gona be the best day as the TT riders are gona be there plus some of the BSB lads too according to MCN....Enjoy Stu thumbs hopefully meet up soon bro thumbs

@steph42 wrote:
i recon sunday 27th gona be the best day as the TT riders are gona be there plus some of the BSB lads too according to MCN....Enjoy Stu thumbs hopefully meet up soon bro thumbs

Yea and our Bradley Smith will be too, hes there today also, for sure Steve we will soon take care and make sure you spend some well earned cash there thumbs

Gutted i went to the nec on the 27th, forgot to read this section again totally gutted sorry stue Sad