Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How easy or clostly is vinyl wrap.

wonderid if i can get my fairing done, have a plan. if not ill stick to the origonal.

also how easy it it d/i/y or best to get done properly?

want to do it in black carbon

fuel tank, and all my fairing
cant see why it cant be done chad,google it sure theres some companys that do bikes thumbs

local one wants £600 Sad

was just thinking black carbon wrap with orange extras.

but maybe ill stick with deep candy red paint and white wheels?

when would go matt black with orange but been told horror stoies about matt black paint

Smile id stick to paint chad,prob wouldnt get your money back when/if you sell her. thumbs

Guest Guest
you can buy like a 20 pack of magic markers from tesco for £3 then when u get bored u can use the magic white one to make the colure change.

lmao tits!

and i never will spent £600 already. just wana painr, get it how i want it. have it till 3bhp finished. and see if i have the mioney for a new bike

jeez 3BHP? must be slow! thought the full power b6 was gutless as it is :P

tbf can be pretty cheap if you do it yourself.. depends on the vinyl and the type your after Smile

i've got a mega plan for my project bike Wink not sure if the paint idea will fit the bike style, but ya never know till you try aye Very Happy

if you want somethin dif paint wise i can recommend a bloke who does airbrushing he aint too expensive either and he's shit hot Very Happy

if hes cheaper than £180 i would be tempted. if i spary my bike its £86 for paint, i know 2 sprayers and both said around 100 for their time etc which i thinks fair

I'll pm you matey with the guys name and phone number he's in scotland so you'd need to allow for p&p tbh i'm not sure what he'll charge but i can say the only thing he does'nt do are portraits but everything ive seen him do on streetfighter builds has been sh*t hot and if you want stuff powder coated get it up to leeds and i'll sort you out cheaper

steve

need few bits powder coated been quoted

£50 gor both wheels
£20 for swinger

and was guna chuck a couple little bits in she said like extra tenner

price of the wheels sounds good. I may get mine done some time in the future.

if i ant afford to spray bik fully thinking keep it black

spray all silver bits, swinget, forks, yokes engine etc black. polish engine caes, grab handles and outer rims. then spray inner rims, and infils dark blue. cos thinking of selling this and the cbr next year to get a sv1000 naked, wont be till like next september