Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody got any peices of vacum pipe they dont need? cannot seem to source it anywhere. Looking for about 12 inches. PS no rude comments thumbs

Yep I have a supplier what size bore and length?

12" pm me I will send some out regards GAZ

No probs its probley about 1/8 "I use a slow running jet to restrict if its to big just push inside the pipe.

i have few bits laying around from breaking bikes etc. but dunno what size you need.

OK the adapter I have got is from David Silver & its outside diameter is 4mm. Therefore what inside diameter will I be needing to get a snug fit? 6mm from that site that gravel sent seems too large.

I might go to a model aircraft store & get some of their fuel line which is really flexible & rubbery.

our stuff is too big. and yeh that stuffs good. i used to race the rc nitro cars. so soft, but does go a horrible colour after a while if its the cleaish coloured one

Diesel spill off pipe is cloth braded and as the same bore? Can supply vacuum pipe in 1 meter lengths I may be able to supply off the roll.I need to see the rep Monday

@XS1100 wrote:
Diesel spill off pipe is cloth braded and as the same bore? Can supply vacuum pipe in 1 meter lengths I may be able to supply off the roll.I need to see the rep Monday

Cool let me know:)

@darkember wrote:
OK the adapter I have got is from David Silver & its outside diameter is 4mm. Therefore what inside diameter will I be needing to get a snug fit? 6mm from that site that gravel sent seems too large.

I might go to a model aircraft store & get some of their fuel line which is really flexible & rubbery.

They do a 4mm line as well!
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DPH-Silicone-Hose/4mm-vacuum-hose-/_i.html?_fsub=378850919&_sid=58769649&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
but the line xs1100 is sourcing might be better mate thumbsthumbs

I have in stock 3 feet of vacuum pipe with a 3.3 bore size should be a nice tight fit, dip it in yer coffee warm the end up and it will slip on a treat.pm address I will get sent out right away cheers Gaz.if yer still want it that is .........

Just to mention a huge thanks to Gaz for sending me the vacum pipe. Top man, as mentioned before will repay the favour in kind thumbsthumbsthumbs