Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

bridgestone bt021's

dick and gaz wanted my feedback. i must say seem pretty good tyres. almost run in. want thme run in for a ride sunday so been about everywhere. only thing is matt (fr499y) showed me them off his zed, and the back was square, and the front was triangle. spose time will tell thumbs

yeh you may find that they shape oddly, its usually the front. But they,re great tyres none the less. they no longer make em its the 023s now, theyve attempted to iron out the wear problem.

aye, on your bandit you should be fine for about 3k of hard riding before you notice any odd ware thumbs

still taking corners easy as that bit takes longer to wear. but i can pick the front wheel up pretty easy Twisted Evil

Use 21's on mine. Front changed under 4k miles due to profile change and tread getting low, rear still v/good. B/stone still say they produce these tyres, the difference is with the latest front tyre there is a white line (different material)around the circumference which was not present with the older version.

still my pilot roads squared well easy.

Looks like we must show you how to corner Chad lol.

@Kenb wrote:
still my pilot roads squared well easy.

Looks like we must show you how to corner Chad lol.

no ken might drop my bike and have to sell it?

and just cos i fo more than 50 Laughingthumbs

if you look at my foot pegs you wont say that. stock pegs, grinded the round bit off, and some of the flat bit so far. tis just they squared easy. i even watched them wear as i did 80 odd miles of motorway.

Looks like I just caught a CHAD FISH!

021's don't handle well on diesel lol, anything else they are v/good.

021's are not expensive if you are prepared to fit them yourself.

Paid £74 delivered for the front, so £74.45 fitted (45p new valve and balance weight).