Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Saltburn Hill Climb - 18/09/2011

Few pictures of some of the older bikes (and some cars. It includes an AC Cobra and an E-type so thought I could get away with it), that were at Saltburn on Sunday. Also a few pics of some of the bikes lined up in the parking area. Given the number of pictures I've put them on photobucket, link is below:

Saltburn Hill Climb

I'm sure the more "thoroughbred" bikers will recognise a lot of the bikes. I know some by reputation, my Dad knew a lot of them. In fact I'm sure Daves first bikes was in there, an old BSA foflfofl

ITCHY wrote:
Great pics Dude, but where is the pic of the hill?

Too busy in the car park photographing the bikes and cars new here . Next time I'm through there will get a few shots of it and add them to the album thumbsEmbarassedthumbs

@madsod wrote:
looks like that was a good day out thumbs

Was a good time. Enjoyed looking round the bikes etc and seeing how things have changed and developed. And of course when they start them up thumbs , given that most only have straight through pipes Very HappyVery Happy Mind you, the AC Cobra did sound nice LaughingLaughingLaughing Good day, unfortunately did get caught in the back end of the rain heading home Rolling EyesRolling Eyes