Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

sod the hedge cutting ..

...it can wait a bit longer,the forecast up heres nice till saturday and i reckon a nice long run on the bike sounds better might head up round kielder water thumbs

Dont blame ya mate, im of work til monday and i plan on having a little blip somewhere 2mw too, as i did today thumbsmbikembikembike

tempted to go for a ride on sat to give the zed a bit of a run before silverstone BSB on sunday hehe!

yeah just fancy a nice long blast been a few weeks since i got any decent miles in thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Dont blame ya mate, im of work til monday and i plan on having a little blip somewhere 2mw too, as i did today thumbsmbikembikembike

You don't have the time Stue. I do believe you have some cleaning to do first:)Smile

have a good un m8 some great twisties up kielder ,just watch out for tractor crap on the roads it's that time of year. might have a ride up there sunday after mag ride/demo.

@fr499y wrote:
tempted to go for a ride on sat to give the zed a bit of a run before silverstone BSB on sunday hehe!

might see you there matey! thumbs

shweet! i'll no doubt be in the first grandstand on the hairpin before the start/finish lol